Monday, February 9, 2009

jason.

So, while I probably won't go see the new movie the day that it comes out (a "blockbuster" horror flick on V-Day is sure to be full of loud, horny teenagers) I am still extremely excited for a nice, mindless slasher film. You know, like they used to make in the 80's where the story never changed, the virgins never died (neither did the killer for that matter) and the words "I'll be right back" should never be uttered or the character faced certain death.

I am however hearkening for those simpler times and, in turn satisfying that, by reliving all of the Friday movies again...all week. I watched four today and will probably keep the pace up all week. I brought in my little portable DVD player and everything so that it didn't "interrupt" my actual work. Crafty.

No comments: