Thursday, January 29, 2009

alright, alright...



Ok, so I said I was going to be here always, and then a bunch of stuff started happening at work (resulting in a different (cooler) position), and then there was the totaling of the Jeep (may he rest in peace), and then I just felt so far behind that I couldn't come back. Of course I also realize that about 2 people read this and they know what goes on so it doesn't really matter...plus, I think Wendi likes to read what I write because I am always right and she loves my sence of humor. So, I guess with that I can safely say, for the 57th time, that I am back...for good. Enjoy...enjoythemouse.


Don't ask about the picture...I just felt like there needed to be one there.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

How can you misspell sense after I sat here and told you the correct way? You are the worst ever. Hey Max, my throught hurts. :)